Call for proposals: International Association for the Study of Popular Music (IASPM XXI 2022)
This is a gentle reminder that it is 15 days before the deadline for call for proposals on 31 October 2021. Please visit our online submission site and follow the instructions below to submit a proposal or to confirm / revise your previously accepted one.
For first-time submission
- Visit our online submission page at the conference website
- Create your account and log in
- Click “Template Download” on the online submission page
- Follow the instructions in the template and fill in the downloaded form
- Choose the type of submission appropriate to you (Individual, Panel, Film/Video) and click the button
- Fill out all required information on the submission page and complete the submission
For accepted Individual or film/video submission
- Visit conference website and log in
- Click on My Page in the upper right corner of the website
- Click on the Individual or Film/Video tab of the category you previously submitted
- Check the notice marked in red, and click the ‘Review Your Proposal’ button on the righthand side
- Review the information about your previous submission on the page, and go to the bottom where you will see the “Keep My Proposal” and “Modify This Proposal” button. Click on the button that is appropriate, and follow the process.
Please note that your submission will undergo a new round of review process if changes were made.
For accepted panel submission
- Follow the instructions in “For accepted individual or film/video submission” above only choose to enter “Panel” on My Page.
- Permission to access the online submission page is reserved for panel organizers. Please contact your panel organizer to request revision or replacement of your proposal if you wish so.
- All panel organizers MUST confirm the existing proposal electronically on our online submission system unless there is a request for revision or replacement from your panel members. In the latter case, you can make changes to the proposals of your panel members. Again, however, this would invalidate your accepted status and your panel proposal will be sent to Academic Committee for review.
If you wish to make changes to your personal details such as affiliation, email, et cetera on the online submission system, please do not do that yourself but contact IASPM XXI secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to direct those to IASPM XXI secretariat.