Purpose and Goals of the Consortium
The purpose of the Consortium is to create and encourage a trans-border academic programme between Asian academic institutions. To realize the purpose, the Consortium sets out its goals as follows:
- to develop academic exchanges and cooperation opportunities in education and research;
- to facilitate student and academic staff exchanges;
- to promote joint research activities and the exchange of academic material;
- to design joint post-graduate courses in Inter-Asia Cultural Studies;
- to work towards joint post-graduate degree programmes.
The Consortium of Inter-Asia Cultural Studies Institutions has been formally merged with the IACS Society as of August 2019 and recognized as the institutional members of the Society. Institutions which wish to stay on or join the Consortium can now renew or join as institutional members. Please kindly send your completed application form with a self-introduction to Annisa Beta (General Secretary): firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here to download Application Form: CIACSI application_form_revised in 2014.
To sign up to receive the e-Newsletter, please join the CIACSI e-Newsletter Google Group or email email@example.com.