Purpose and Goals of the Consortium
The purpose of the Consortium is to create and encourage a trans-border academic programme between Asian academic institutions. To realize the purpose, the Consortium sets out its goals as follows:
- to develop academic exchanges and cooperation opportunities in education and research;
- to facilitate student and academic staff exchanges;
- to promote joint research activities and the exchange of academic material;
- to design joint post-graduate courses in Inter-Asia Cultural Studies;
- to work towards joint post-graduate degree programmes.